Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Canyons of Albuquerque

Albuquerque, New Mexico


Although I try to stay out of "Burque" as much as possible, if forced to go, it never fails to offer up plenty of photographic delights.

Even during a quick visit downtown...




Albuquerque. I take the Central Avenue exit, the old road, the traditional thoroughfare through what was once -- long ago -- the heart of the city. Trying hard to work up a twinge of nostalgia. Hard work, for the city that I loved has disappeared.

The Fool's Progress
Edward Abbey





Albuquerque's Top 10 Attrations













As much as my wife and I like to take advantage of the airport, malls, entertainment, etc, that the "Duke City" has to offer, it's always good to get back home to Socorro.

No offense Albuquerque.

No comments:

Post a Comment